If you’re looking for an ultra thick paddle board, suitable for the most extreme use, then the Red Paddle Co 10'6 Ride Inflatable SUP is the board for you.
It is highly popular and it’s not hard to see why.
An array of features and accessories offer even the most advanced users with everything they need to feed their hunger for paddle boarding, whilst this board is also highly portable and easy to store.
This board is extra thick and as it is inflatable, you can enjoy some great features of this board that make it as portable as possible.
- Ultra thick design. The Read Paddle Ten Six is made from a double layer construction of material. The PVC used is military grade too and is made to stand up to anything you throw at it. Layer rails help retain the structure of the board, which has an ultra thick design for the best possible experience..
- Accessories. This inflatable paddle board comes with a pump that features a PSI pressure gauge so you know just how much air is in the board. This helps you achieve the optimum pressure for use. You can also easily carry this board around whilst keeping your hands free, as there is a backpack that can comfortably accommodate the board and pump. A repair kit is also included for added peace of mind..
- Three-fin design. The three fins on this board help keep it steady and on course and they make the whole experience as great as possible for the user. You will be able to retain ultimate control and all levels of user, from novice to the very experienced will admit that the fins are very useful when using this paddle board.
- The Red Paddle SUP is a mid length paddle board and at 10’6, it is suitable for most adult users. The standing platform provides excellent grip, and you can be sure that you’ll have plenty of confidence that you wont slip off this board.
- When this board is inflated, there is a carry handle so you can easily pick it up and take it to the shoreline without having to try to manage to grasp the board without assistance.
- There is also a strong cargo net at the front of this paddle board, making it easy to take all your gear with you.
There may actually be no disadvantages to using this board at all. The manufacturers seem to have literally thought of everything. The only setback that we can possibly think of is that you have to actually inflate the board before you can use it, so if you don’t want to do that, then a rigid board may be a better choice for you, but we think the slight set up work in inflating the Red Paddle board is worth it.
With it’s robust design, ultra thick dimensions and added features, it’s not difficult to see why the Red Paddle Ten Six is one of the best selling SUPs in the world. You’ll be surprised just how well this inflatable board stands up to even the most extreme of surfs and the fact that it is super portable just makes it even better.