When you’re looking for a great paddle board for intermediate to advanced use, you need to look no further than the Vilano Navigator 10' Inflatable SUP. This is one of the most popular paddle boards that you can find at the moment, and with all the great reasons for choosing it, it’s not difficult to see what makes it so popular.
It’s not just the great design and look of this board that makes it so perfect for any user; there are all these features and many more to make it even better.
- Diamond groove traction deck. When you want to maintain maximum grip when standing on your paddle board, then it’s important to find a board that has a good non-slip surface. The surface of the Vilano paddle board features a diamond groove non-slip surface so you won’t slip off this board even in the most extreme surf.
- Extra portable design. Although this board is 6 inches thick and 10 feet long when inflated, when it is deflated and rolled up, it only takes up around 1 foot in diameter in storage space. You also get a backpack style carry pack too to allow you to easily transport your board to wherever you need to go.
- Paddle & fin. To keep your board traveling on course when you are using it and for maximum control, this inflatable SUP comes with a removable fin that can be easily packed away with your board into the backpack when you are not using it. The board is also equipped with a paddle that can be dismantled into 3 pieces for easy storage.
- Stainless steel d-rings and a bungee to the front allow you to easily store all your gear, so you don’t have to leave anything behind on the shoreline.
- You can enjoy this board knowing that it is made of high grade PVC material with Korean Drop-Stitch construction. This board will withstand tough use so you don’t need to worry about any unexpected punctures resulting in your adventure becoming a bit of a let down.
- This board comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty. This gives you peace of mind, as workmanship and material is fully covered in this warranty.
This board is equipped with just about everything you could possibly ask for. You won't find many disadvantages of it at all. If you prefer longer boards however, you may want to look elsewhere as this board is only 10 feet when inflated, whilst some boards are over 11 feet long.
The Vilano Navigator is a durable paddle board that has been designed with the keenest adventurers in mind. Whilst it is great for beginners, it can also be used by more experienced users who want a board that will withstand the surf as well as flat water. With storage options on the inflated board, and with a backpack to store the deflated board in, you can travel around easily with this paddle board.